Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Jackson Action

The three tournaments that I played in Jackson have finally been rated. However, they are rated out of order and it will be intersting to see what inserting those tournaments will do to my rating when all 12 of tournaments I have played since the end of August are place in chronological order.

Anyhow, as it stands the cumulative effect of the 3 Jackson Actions was 1 additional rating point bringing my overall rating to 1892. However, it is worth noting that my quick rating was over 300 points behind my regular rating and stood at 1650. It went up to 1701.

Also of not is the ecellent results of master Bill Calton who gained a total of 11 points from the 2 Jackson tournaments he played in, and his rating now stands at an all time high of 2311.

No comments: