Friday, March 24, 2006

Carrel Chess Club- 3/23/2006

The meeting was called to order just after 6PM. There were 8 members in attendance, and Mike got a call saying that Loren Schwiebert was on his way. So we played some G/5 skittles while we waited. My brother Paul made his inaugural appearance tonight. After winning 2/3 speed games, the Schwiebert's showed and we got started. I was paired with Joel Schwiebert and my brother was paired with Rodney (don't recall his last name). Anyhow, I received an e-mail this afternoon from Will Rhee informing me that he wouldn't be able to make it this evening. Paul and I both won our games. Not sure who the other winners were, and in fact I'm not 100% certain what the other pairings were. Anyhow, a good time was had by all. I will post my game complete with annotations soon.

No comments: